Management of health, safety and the environment is at the forefront of Wastecycle’s day to day business operations and it is an absolute priority to continually improve performance in these areas.
Wastecycle is accredited to the following:
· ISO 9001
· ISO 14001
· OHSAS 18001
· RoSPA Gold award
· Safe contractor
Further details about each of these awards and others we have achieved can be found on our accreditations page.
Wastecycle’s positive near miss and potential hazard spotting and reporting culture has a strong emphasis on employee participation. All potential hazards are carefully reviewed with improvements made to prevent accidents where appropriate.
We are committed to:
· Complying with legislation
· Making sure our staff are trained to a high standard
· Looking after the safety, health and welfare of our employees
· Preventing injury
· Recovering and recycling as much as possible to reduce landfill
· Empowering customers to reduce their impact on the environment
· Enlisting the help of all in the organisation to achieve the high standards
· Improving our health and safety performance